“Hope is not a strategy.”
In season 23 episode 4, John Eades covers five key strategies for successfully leading remote team members.
5 Key Strategies for Successfully Leading a Remote Team
- Remember Remote Team Members are Human
- Build and Maintain Trust-Based Relationships
- Set Clear Standards
- Constantly Communicate Culture
- Get Them Together Face-to-Face
Specific topics include:
– Why trust is so important with remote employees
– Why employees deserve to be led better
– How to see people as human when they are remote
– Why clear standards are important
– How often to talk about values and culture
Elevate the Way You Lead: Building the Best: 8 Proven Leadership Principles to Elevate Others to Success is published by McGraw-Hill and debuted as a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. Learn the stories, principles, and tools to help elevate the way you lead.
About the Author: John Eades is the CEO of LearnLoft, a leadership development company that exists to turn managers into leaders and create healthier places to work. John was named one of LinkedIn’s 2017 Top Voices in Management & Workplace and was awarded the 2017 Readership Award by Training Industry.com. John is also the host of the “Follow My Lead” Podcast, a show that transfers stories and best practices from today’s leaders to the leaders of tomorrow. You follow him on Instagram @johngeades.