In season 23 episode 3 we are joined by Rob O’Donohue. He is the host of the 1% Better Podcast and is a PMO/Leadership Coach at Dell.
In the show we cover:
– The story of Dave Brailsford and British Cycling
– How to be a better coach to others
– Great questions to leverage in order to effectively coach
– What role emotional intelligence plays
– How you can improve your emotional intelligence
Elevate the Way You Lead: Building the Best: 8 Proven Leadership Principles to Elevate Others to Success is published by McGraw-Hill and debuted as a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. Learn the stories, principles, and tools to help elevate the way you lead.
About the Author: John Eades is the CEO of LearnLoft, a leadership development company that exists to turn managers into leaders and create healthier places to work. John was named one of LinkedIn’s 2017 Top Voices in Management & Workplace and was awarded the 2017 Readership Award by Training Industry.com. John is also the host of the “Follow My Lead” Podcast, a show that transfers stories and best practices from today’s leaders to the leaders of tomorrow. You follow him on Instagram @johngeades.