In season 23 episode 2, John Eades digs into the background of where Building the Best started, what accountability really means, and how to leverage the Acts of Accountability Model to help you.
Specific concepts John covers:
- The definition of accountability
- What’s the best way to leverage accountability as a leader
- How the best leaders utilize the Acts of Accountability model
- Where the idea for Building the Best: 8 Proven Leadership Principles to Elevate Others to Success came from
- How you can build the best team
Order the Book: Building the Best: 8 Proven Leadership Principles to Elevate Others to Success is being published by McGraw-Hill and is now available.
About the Author: John Eades is the CEO of LearnLoft, a leadership development company that exists to turn managers into leaders and create healthier places to work. John was named one of LinkedIn’s 2017 Top Voices in Management & Workplace and was awarded the 2017 Readership Award by Training Industry.com. John is also the host of the “Follow My Lead” Podcast, a show that transfers stories and best practices from today’s leaders to the leaders of tomorrow. You follow him on Instagram @johngeades.