3 Simple Strategies to Be a More Grateful Leader
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
In season 22 episode 10, John Eades covers how to be a more grateful leader.
I am more convinced than ever that making gratitude a daily practice will change you as a person. It will have you taking good things and elevating them to higher levels. It will allow you to look at rough and difficult periods of life and keep your mindset positive. Which is a true competitive advantage.
Everybody has different methods but I want to share with you some of the ones that move the needle.
1. Express Your Gratefulness to Someone Else
2. Write What You Are Grateful for Down
3. Stillness is the Key.
A few additional areas of content we covered in the show include:
– What is gratitude
– How bad, average, good, and great leaders express gratitude
– How to change your life
– How to develop more gratitude.
– Why it’s important to express your gratitude to someone else
– Why you should journal
– Why stillness is the key