Why Leaders Should Reject Complacency
“Instead of comparing yourself to others, compare yourself to what you are capable of.”
In season 22 episode 4 we are joined by Alan Stein Jr. He is the author of Raise Your Game and keynote speaker.
In the show we cover:
– How do you lead yourself well?
– Why self-awareness is so important in leadership
– What you can do to become more self-aware
– How leaders can provide self-awareness to others
– Why leaders should reject complacency
– Why comparison is toxic for leaders
– Why change is so important
– How limiting beliefs hold us back
– Alan’s favorite quotes