“You are good enough to lead. You are good enough to build relationships, you are good enough for the promotion, you are good enough to help other people live out their potential.”
In season 22 episode 2, John Eades covers “The Man in the Arena” and why you don’t find great leaders you build them.
In the show he covers:
– Why you should want to be in the arena
– Theodore Roosevelt’s famous, “Man in the Arena”
– Why you should pursue the platform of leadership
– Why it’s important to keep up your education
– How to use daily interactions for growth
– Why it’s important you never give up.