This episode I sit down with Brian Parsley (@brianparsley www.brianparsley.com) A world renowned public speaker who travels the world motivating professionals to get more out of themselves.
In this conversation we cover a lot of ground, including:
- Brian's stellar high school GPA of 1.33
- Why we should focus on our strengths instead of our weaknesses
- Why we all need accountability partners, not named Serena Williams
- How do you go about finding an accountability partner
- Why our psyche matters for motivation
- Why reading is like smoking cigars and sipping scotch it looks sexy but it just doesn't taste good to Brian
- Why understanding your learning style is critically to improving to developing yourself
- How the Dalai Lama of Uber opened his eyes to leaders being everywhere
- All you have to do is do the little things to stand out as a leader
- Who's photo do you look at first in the group picture?
- Why communication is so important in leadership
- We aren't always going to agree but thats ok
- Brian does his best Donald Trump impersonation
Back To List