“If you change yourself, you can change your organization and it will make you happier.”
In season 15 episode 3, Whitney Johnson joins us on the show. She was named one of the world's fifty most influential management thinkers by Thinkers50 in 2017. She is also the author of the bestselling Build an A-Team (2018) and Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work (2015).
You can learn more about here.
In the conversation we cover:
- How to define success
- How do optimize your own learning curve
- How do you optimize the learning curve for your people
- How do you not get complacent when running your team
- How the best leaders help their people grow?
- How much the size of an organization play into the opportunity for growth
- How to become a talent magnet and build an ‘A’ team.
- What is harder leading at work or leading at home?
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. Check out the culture survey here.
Back To List