He is a former Royal Marines Commando Officer who has served on operations across the world. Highlights include leading Marines in Afghanistan in 2007 and evacuating civilians from Libya during the Arab Spring in 2011. A specialist in boarding operations, he completed two counter-piracy tours off the coast of Somalia - which included leading the recapture of the MV Montecristo from pirate control.
He spent two years coaching leaders in the nuclear industry giving him a wealth of experience in sectors where leaders simply cannot afford to underperform. He now works with private equity/venture capital backed companies that are growing rapidly - helping them to develop high performance cultures by developing their leaders.
We covered a ton of ground in our discussion, some highlights include:
- Why it’s important to figure out what your passionate about in order improve your current situation
- How to be more productive everyday
- Why it’s important to create a plan for yourself not for someone else
- How meditation helps us
- Is meditation and prayer the same?
- How meditation is much like leadership
- What is a Performance Center (centre if your in England)?
- How to create win-win's
- Why having a vision is so important
- Where is your business going to be in 5 years?
- Why self-development is so important
- Why it’s important to remove your phone from your bedroom at night?
- How to stop wasting your precious time
- How to stand out as a potential leader
- Why building your personal brand is so important
This Podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. An online learning company focused on developing the modern professional.Back To List