In season 21 episode 4 we are joined by Mike Vacanti. He is the founder of the Humans First Club and is a leading voice for creating healthier places to work.
In the show we cover:
- What holds an organization back from focusing on its people?
- How perfection hurts us
- Why it’s important to remember the humanity inside of us
- Why courage is so important
- How to handle bumps in the road
- How to quit squeezing the capacity out of people
- Why it’s important not to micromanage
- How leadership changing today
- What is a question that can be asked during an interview to see if someone is a leader
You can learn more about Mike at https://mjvacanti.com/Back To List