“Those leaders who truly embrace being a steward of other people's time are the most successful at leading meetings”
In season 19 episode 1 we are joined by Dr. Steven Rogelberg. He is a Professor and Director of Organizational Science at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He also authored the new book, The Surprising Science of Meetings.
In the show we cover:
- Why do professionals hate meetings?
- Why you should change your meeting times
- Why you should think harder about your meeting times
- What’s the proper size of a meeting
- What is social loafing
- Should you have strategic or tactical meetings?
- Why you should invite the right people to meetings
- Why self-awareness is so important?
- Should you have walking meetings?
This podcast is brought to you by the Ultimate Leadership Academy. Find out more at learnloft.com.Back To List