"Leadership is all about improving the performance of team members."
In season 12 episode 8 (Episode 100!) we are joined by one of our favorite guests Roderic Yapp. Rod is the founder of Leadership Forces.
In our conversation, we cover everything leadership including:
- Rod's simple leadership definition
- Great leadership stories about Shackelford and General James Mattis
- Why command and control leadership is misunderstood
- How command and control is actually defined
- Why it’s important to care what peers think about you
- Why defining standards are so important for leaders
- Should consequences of standards be enforced always the same?
- Why there is a real need for more leaders in the world
This podcast is brought to you by learnloft.comBack To List