“As I continue to be a student of the leadership, I have to continue to be real and lead with authenticity”
In season 20 episode 3, we are joined by Jay Shah. He is the CEO of Personal Capital a company who gives its customers a whole new way to understand, manage, and grow their money.
In the show we cover:
- What is the difference between the CEO and COO
- How do you channel ambition to become CEO
- Why company mission and purpose are so important
- What two financial questions you should ask yourself
- Why it’s important to stay close to your employees
- How do you scale leadership across the organization
- How do you build a strategy?
- Why diversity and inclusion is so important today from a leadership perspective
- What’s the ROI of being a purpose-driven organization and culture driven?
Back To List