"If all you are doing is staying out of your remote team members way, you aren't leading"
In season 13 episode 1, John Eades covers how to lead remote team members. He provides tactical ideas and strategies in order to effectively lead a remote team.
In the show we cover:
- Why leading a remote team is so important
- Trends to support remote work
- The key to great relationships with remote team members
- Leverage a meeting structure focused on 3 questions
- Why it's important to spend time on purpose and vision
This podcast is brought to you by learnloft.com.
Back To List