"A person who is humble, hungry and smart can add value to a team in any environment."
In the Season 10 Episode 1 we are joined by Patrick Lencioni. He is the founder of The Table Group and the author of 12 books (5 Dysfunctions of a Team, Ideal Team Player) which have sold over 5 million copies and been translated into more than 30 languages.
In our conversation we cover:
- Why Patrick wrote 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- What is the difference between conflict and accountability
- Why Accountability is so important in leadership
- Why people leave companies and their manager
- What a lead sacrifices by not having great teamwork
- Why so many leaders allow poor teamwork
- What all great businesses do differently
This episode is brought to you a new podcast called "That Moment" download it wherever you listen to podcasts.Back To List