"Feedback is information with the distinct purpose of improving results or relationships"
In Season 9 Episode 5, we are joined by Margie Mauldin. She is the author of Feedback Revolution: Building Relationships & Boosting Results and the highly acclaimed iLoveFeedback® training course. Her civic involvement includes serving on several boards and supporting education and development scholarships.
You can learn more: www.executiveforum.net www.ilovefeedback.com Linkedin Facebook
In our conversation we cover:
- What is feedback?
- The two areas that are most important when giving feedback
- Why facts are so important when giving feedback
- The acronym for feedback WIIFT “What’s in it for them”
- What millennials really want when being given feedback
- One lesson you can learn Steven Covey
- Why leaders don’t give good feedback
- The correct approach to give feedback
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com.Back To List