While hearing and listening may seem like they serve the same purpose, the difference between the two is relatively significant. “Hearing is through ears, but listening is through the mind.”
In season 21 episode 7, John Eades covers the difference between hearing and listening then gives specific strategies to help you be a better listener as a leader.
In the show he covers:
- What's the difference between hearing and listening?
- Why listening is so essential in becoming a better leader
- How to become a better listener
- Specific strategies to help anchor yourself to a conversation
- Why most people are bad listeners
- Why it's important you consider what someone else is saying
- How to prove you listened
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com
Back To List