“Leaders create the culture that drives the behavior which produces the results.” In season 7 episode 3 we are joined by Brian Kight. Brian is the CEO of Focus 3, a firm whose mission is to help companies around the world align the power of leadership, culture, and behavior to achieve next level results. You can follow him on Social Media @tbriankight and listen to the Focus 3, Podcast here.
We covered a lot of ground in the discussion including:
- The 1,000 year theory of personal development
- The formula of Event + Response = Outcome
- The real power of ‘Pressing Pause’
- What you can learn from the weight room
- What is BCD? - What is discipline over default?
- The 3 levels of habit transformation
- What role does a leader play in culture and discipline?
- Advice to young professionals who are unfulfilled in their work
Get the book: F.M.L. Standing Out & Being a LeaderBack To List