"Emotional Intelligence is the ability to make emotions work for you, not against you."
In season 15 episode 5 we are joined by Justin Bariso. He is an author, speaker, consultant and one of Inc.com's most popular columnists. He just released his new book EQ Applied: The Real World guide to Emotional Intelligence.
You can get the book here.
In the conversation we cover:
- What is emotional intelligence
- Why is EQ so important
- Can someone be trained to improve their EQ?
- 6 Surprising Ways to Build Emotional Intelligence
- Why empathy is so important in leadership
- How to influence others like FBI agent Chris Voss
- How do you develop EQ in kids
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.comBack To List