“The culture is driven towards recognizing talent but in business, skills get you hired and character gets you fired.”
In season 17 episode 8 we are joined by Joel Freeman. He is the CEO of the Freeman Institute, author, speaker, and leader.
In one powerful interview Freeman and Eades cover:
- What character is so important
- Why values are more caught than taught
- What is the biggest mistake people make when it comes to race
- Why communication is so important
- What responsibility do leaders have in bridging the race gap
- Why is the diversity of thought so important on team’s today?
- Why the act of commitment is so important
This podcast is brought to you by the Ultimate Leadership Acadamy.
Back To List