“If you feel unqualified and out of your element, that’s the job you should take. Follow your joy”
In season 16 episode 6 we are joined by Joanne Tate. She is an incredible leader who transformed schools and made an impact on students.
In our conversation we cover:
- What is the arch of a career?
- Why resisting a new job is ok
- Why core values, vision, and mission are so important
- What is the impact of leading the correct way
- Why culture is so important
- How often should a leader think about their impact
- Why relationships are so important in leadership
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com
Back To List