In Season 4 Episode 2 we are joined by Jerome Peribere is the President and CEO of Sealed Air. They are a global leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection that generated revenue of approximately $7.0 billion in 2015, and has approximately 23,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries.
You can find him on twitter @jperibere:
We covered a lot of ground in our discussion including:
- Why “tough” leadership works
- Why leaders should look at their people individually
- Why great leaders set the bar high
- What young leaders should understand
- Why company core values are so important
- Why principles are so Important in leadership
- How principles and values guide us in Life
- Why talent isn’t a differentiator
- How great leaders create an environment of no excuses
- What’s the number one challenge of a leader?
- The one job of every professional is to leave the job better than you found it
This was brought to you by LearnLoft.comBack To List