“People are thirsty to be engaged with their mind and heart at work”
In season 8 episode 7 we are joined by Jason Barger, a globally celebrated Author, Speaker, Consultant and founder of Step Back Leadership. He is a former college basketball player who now works with organizations that are passionate about Culture Change, Leadership Development, Innovation, Service, and bringing their Mission to life everyday.
In our conversation we cover:
- Who is Responsible for the culture
- What do you do if you don’t like the culture in your organization?
- How do you bloom in your current professional role?
- How do leaders shape the culture they want?
- How to shape a solid family culture?
- Why language helps shape behavior
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com.Back To List