“Values are developed by what you recognize, reward and what you talk about”
In season 8 episode 4, we are joined by Howard Behar. He is a renowned business leader, author, speaker, and mentor who has influenced the lives of numerous men and women at all stages of their careers and at all levels and roles. For 21 years he led Starbuck’s domestic business as President of North America. During his tenure, he participated in the growth of the company from only 28 stores to over 15,000 stores spanning five continents.
You can find out more about Howard at howardbehar.com.
In our powerful conversation we cover:
- Why values mean so much to a business
- What made Starbucks unique
- Why businesses aren’t there to make money
- Why cultures are built and earned
- How values are developed in organizations
- The 6 P’s of Life and Leadership; Purpose, Passion, Persistence, Patience, Performance, People
- Why patience matters so much
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. You can take the free assessment at learnloft.com/assessment.Back To List