“If you don’t set clear expectations, frustration happens.”
In season 16 episode 5 we are joined by Tim Hiller. He is a former NFL and Division 1 college QB. Today, Tim leads the Talent Management function of the Instruments division of Stryker, a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm based in Michigan.
In the show we cover:
- Leadership lessons learned from the football huddle
- Lessons learned from Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning
- Why commander’s intent is so important
- What is leadership?
- Why expectations are so important?
- Why talent is so important towards your success
- The difference between telling and asking
- How do you get your people to serve?
- How to look for talent
- Why striving is so important
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com/ultimateleadershipacademy
Back To List