In this episode I sit down with expert consultant Meredith Wailes. Meredith is the President at Bloom Leadership (http://www.bloomleaders.com) and Partner at RJP a best in class recruiting firm. She brings her energy, insight, and a wealth of experience to help develop executive leaders.
In this conversation we cover a lot of ground, including:
- Companies use traditional methods to promote and why its wrong
- Most important leadership traits to develop: goal oriented, drive, social skills, and emotional intelligence
- Why it's important to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Make the choice to be intentional about finding opportunities to learn
- Go out of your way to build professional relationships
- Her favorite way to get away and relax
- How to be proactive to start your day instead of reactive
- The best meditation app.
Back To List