“No matter how much you achieve, it’s never going to truly satisfy you like great relationships will”
In season 13 episode 2, we are joined by Mike Erwin. He is the co-author of "Lead Yourself First," founder of two non-profit 's (Team Red White and Blue and The Positivity Project), and is the CEO of Character and Leadership Center.
In our conversation we covered:
- What is positive psychology?
- When is Character developed?
- How positivity relates to leadership
- Can negative people change?
- How to become a more positive person
- Why leaders put limits on their people
- What is solitude and why is it some important
- Why Eisenhower was such a great leader
- How do you make solitude a part of your daily practice?
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.comBack To List