“When you are doing something successful you can repeat things day after day.”
In season 20 episode 4, we are joined by Elvis Epps. He is the Principle at Lake Worth Community High School. He was recognized by the Central Florida YMCA as an outstanding Black Achiever for the volunteer community service with families and youth in the Central Florida area. He has been the special guest speaker on Oprah and Friends XM radio programs. He has been a guest panelist at the American Association for Colleges of Teacher Education in Washington, DC. He is the author of two books, "You Make the Difference: Educate, Motivate, Celebrate!" and "Teaching with Passion and Purpose."
In the show we covered:
- What do you want to be known for?
- How often you should think about the impact you are making on others
- How to Influence Other Leaders
- How to transfer character to others
- Why listening is so important in leadership
- What’s the best way to insert a process orientation thinking
- Why Integrity is so important in leadership
-How to eliminate negativity from your cultureBack To List