“We all have courage inside of us, we just have to find it. When we do that, we will unlock a version of us we can’t even imagine.”
In season 20 episode 2 we are joined by Dylan Slattery. He is a 2x cancer survivor, Podcast Host, Mental Health advocate, Performance Coach, and Mentor.
During the show we cover:
- Why denial hurts you so much
- Why excuses cause so many issues in your life
- What a cancer diagnosis feels like
- How to be more vulnerable with your people
- What you can learn from the footprint stories
- Why cancer can give you something to fight for
- Why you have to be willing to let people in your life
- Two Powerful questions to ask yourself
- What seeing death can help you in your life
- How do you want to be remembered?
Back To List