“Ego puts a filter on the world that corrupts your relationship with reality”
In season 11 episode 2 we are joined by Cy Wakeman. She is a drama researcher, international leadership speaker, and founder of Reality-Based Leadership. Her new book is titled: No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Workplace Drama, End Entitlement, and Drive Big Results.
You can follow Cy on social media @CyWakeman or learn more at realitybasedleadership.com.
In our conversation we cover:
- Why the field of HR and Leadership isn’t made for human behavior
- Why co-dependency is so prevalent in leadership
- What’s the cost of drama in the workplace?
- How do you bypass the ego
- Why ego is such a big problem in leadership
- What can leaders do to help their people overcome ego
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com.Back To List