“Being a leader isn’t about getting everything right, it’s about being committed to a continuous improvement process.”
In season 9 episode 1 we are joined by Callaway Golf CEO Chip Brewer. He has served as the CEO of Callaway Golf since March 2012 prior to that he served as the President and CEO of Adams Golf for 10 years. In a golf industry where many companies are shrinking or selling off parts of the business, Callaway has become the leader in the space.
You can learn more about Callaway at Callawaygolf.com
In our conversation we cover:
- What challenges leaders face in an organizational turnaround
- Why it’s important for leaders to listen to the marketplace
- Why having great products is a key to DSPD
- How to think about failure in order to innovate?
- What’s it like to be the CEO of a publicly traded company?
- Why it’s important to love your profession
- Who's Chip’s favorite Professional Golfer to play with
- His top 3 golf courses to play
- Other leadership lessons learned from the market share leader in golf
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com. You can learn more about our special offer for podcast listeners at resources.learnloft.com/welderleader.
Back To List