“When you are in an environment and a culture that is lifting up servant leadership and lifting up excellence, you get swept up in the current of that.”
In season 9 episode 8 we are joined by Casey Crawford the CEO of Movement Mortgage. The former NFL player turned Entrepreneur leads a rapidly growing company that employs 4,000 people and is making a huge impact on the world. You can learn more about their incredible culture and company at movement.com.
In our conversation we cover:
- What he learned from playing one of the worst teams in NFL History?
- What’s the difference between bad and great teams?
- Where Casey learned servant leadership
- What is servant leadership?
- Why it’s a leader’s job to create more leaders not less
- Why you have to love people in order to be successful
- What’s harder leading at work and leading at home?
This podcast is brought to you by the new podcast, "That Matters" check it out wherever you listen to podcasts.Back To List