Being productive is actually pursuing a meaningful goal. In Season 3 Episode 4 we are joined by Carson Tate. She is an internationally-renowned expert on workplace productivity, founder of Work Simply. She has been featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, CBS Money Watch, Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times, and USA Today. If that isn’t enough, she is the author of ‘Work Simply: Harnessing the Power of Your Personal Productivity Style’ and helps individuals and organization all over the country improve their productivity in the workplace.
You can find her on social @thecarsontate.
We covered a ton of ground in the discussion including:
-The story that changed her life
- What the difference is in Busy vs Productive
- Why professional don’t do the hard work
- What we do to get caught up in the busyness track
- Where you should start to create space in your calendar
- How the best leaders create productive environment
- Why productivity isn’t a one size fits all approach
- The 4 Productivity Styles
- How to find out your own productivity style
- Why we all give all cues and clues to our productivity style
- How productivity styles are much like love languages
- How new technology has changes corporate communication
- Why we have to adjust our communication style to those of our teams
Find out more at carsontate.com and take her free Productivity Assessment.
This podcast was brought to you by LearnLoft.com. An organization teaching the modern professional how to add value to their organization and the world. Learn more atlearnloft.com.Back To List