“The single greatest people skill is a highly developed and authentic interest in the other person” In Season 8 episode 1 we are joined by Bob Burg. He is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His best selling book, the Go-Giver literally changed my life.
You can follow Bob on social @bobburg or listen to his Go-Giver Podcast.
We covered a ton of ground in our discussion including:
- Where did the Go-Giver come from?
- How to become a Go-Giver
- What can modern professionals do to become more self aware
- Why Leadership is Influence
- What is Influence
- Why we all need “drive by mentors”
- The 5 Laws of the Go-Giver
- What separates the successful from the ultra successful?
- The single greatest people skill people need
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com.
Back To List