“If you give people the opportunities when they don’t have titles, they will stick around until they do”
In season 16 episode 3 we are joined by Brad Lomenick. He was the CEO of Catalyst and the author of H3 Leadership.
In our conversation we cover:
- Why Habits are so important in life and leadership?
- Why it’s important you are developing people early on
- How leaders should look for character?
- Why do we have so many bad leaders?
- How do you prepare people to do their next job?
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com
Back To List