“Being Authentic and Vulnerable are some of the most effective things a leader can do”
In season 16 episode 2 we are joined by Allen Gannett. He is the CEO of TrackMaven a Marketing Analytics company as well as the author of The Creative Curve.
You can follow him on LinkedIn, get the book, or learn more about TrackMaven.
In our conversation we cover:
- Why maturity makes you a more effective leader
- How do you go about being vulnerable with your team
- How to be proactive to develop your culture
- Why hiring is so important in the development of culture
- Why people should care about creativity
- What are our two evolutionary urges
- Why you must do purposeful practice
- How to be a creative
- How to build a brand on LinkedIn
This podcast is brought to you by LightStream.com and the National Standards Institute.
Back To List