“The only two things you have complete control over everyday is your attitude and effort.”
In season 9 episode 7 we are joined by Alan Stein Jr. He is a basketball performance coach and corporate speaker. He has spent the past 15 years working with and learning from some of the highest performing athletes on the planet like Kobe Bryant and Stephen Curry.
You can learn more about Alan here and follow him on social media @alansteinjr.
In our conversation we cover:
- What sports and business have in common
- Why it’s important to focus on the process instead of the results
- The indisputable facts about time
- Why our attention matters most
- What you can learn from Kobe Bryant, Steph Curry and Steve Nash
- Why physical touch is important in culture and leadership
This show is brought to you by a new podcast called "That Moment." Check it out wherever you listen to podcasts.
Learn more about us at learnloft.comBack To List