"Creating the best version of ourselves is not only about thinking in a different way or practicing good habits. True lasting and lasting change comes from evaluating all the parts and pieces of the human experience"
In season 20 episode 8 we are joined by Michael Diettrich-Chastain. He is a speaker, author, executive coach, and founder of Arc Integrated. Since 2005, he has helped thousands of individuals make a wide range of personal and professional changes. He also the author of the new book Changes.
In the show we cover:
- Why change is inevitable and how to adapt to it
- What's the difference between coaching and therapy
- Why having a coach is so important
- What are good coaching questions
- Why managers must be better coaches today
Learn more about the book here
Back To List