Ted Williams (@ted_williams) is the cofounder of the Charlotte Agenda. His story is a fascinating one and his out of the box ideas will help a young professional to a seasoned CEO.
We covered a lot of topics in our conversation including:
- Is the millennial turnover problem a good or bad thing?
- Why the return on investing in people will always be beneficial
- Why it’s important to have people smarter than you around
- Why looking at the downside of risk is important
- What companies are looking for in potential employees
- Is it possible to add value regardless of what company you work for?
- Why everyone needs to be able to sell
- His fascination with why companies keep doing things that don't work
- What the big keys are to leadership
- Why having goals is so important
- Why execution is #1
- How to increase your learning cycles
- The things young professionals can’t screw up
The podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com, an online learning company turning corporate learning upside down. Find out more at www.learnloft.com.
Back To List