You can have similar ideas and you are taken more seriously as a man than a woman
In season 11 episode 5 we are joined by Elba Pareja Gallagher. She is the Director of Finance of Global B2C Strategy at UPS and the founder of ShowMe50.org an organization working to close the gender gap one organization at a time.
You can download the McKinsey Report Here or check out showme50.org.
In our conversation we cover:
- What is Red Ocean and Blue Ocean Strategy?
- How does a leader to be more innovative and know their opinion matters?
- What can someone on a team do to bring innovative ideas to their leader?
- What stereotypes exist between men and women in the workplace
- The state of women in the workplace
- The unconscious bias in that exists in the workplace
- What can men and women do to set people up for higher levels of success?
- Why networking is so important in your career
This podcast is brought to you by LearnLoft.com
Back To List