Job Description / Responsibility
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Oversee the company's lead generation strategy and execution. Assist in sales by driving a higher amount and larger-size opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Effectively convey benefits of our products and services over the phone with prospects
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating contact and conducting follow-up communications in order to move prospects through the sales funnel.
• Ensure that business leads meet the organization’s ideal customer profile and scheduled demonstrations of the company’s products and services with the organization.
• Send product information as requested as well as updates on events such as webinars and keynote speaking events.
• Discover well-qualified organizations, learn about their specific challenges and provide guidance on how our offering may be able to help them.
• Drive larger revenue opportunities via phone conversations and targeted email campaigns.
• Provided key lead, prospect, and customer analysis to Executive team on a monthly basis. Responsible for all design and facilitation of email communications to prospects, partners, and customers.
• Use outbound calls and emails to qualify existing leads in lead pools maintained in CRM database and set sales appointments.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred but not essential
• 1+ years of related experience
• Excellent telephone communication skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
• E-marketing experience in terms of utilizing e-tools to communicate with existing customers and generate leads for new customers
• Experience with CRM a plus
Position is based in our Charlotte, NC office.